HOW I MAY BECOME IMA MEMBER?
You have to fill the IMA membership form approved by the IMA headquarter. You can fill it on IMA’s website as per instruction given & than take a print or you may get it from your branch office.
Application form: visit our site -> imarajasthan.org /www.ima-india.org
3 passport size photos
Photocopy of Medical Council registration certificate (In Rajasthan it is RMC)
IMA Membership form is to be filled in triplicate (one copy remains in local Branch, one copy in State branch & original one will go to IMA headquarter for approval & IMA membership number allotment.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. One who is qualified in modern medical science and graduate (MBBS) from MCI recognized medical college,
2. Has completed his/her one year compulsory internship.
3. He/she is registered in Rajasthan Medical Council (RMC) may become Life member of IMA.
4. Additional qualification is not necessary for life membership but if available than it should be documented.
HOW I APPLY?
1. After getting membership form, fill all the required information.
2. Enclosed photocopies of required documents.
3. Paste your latest passport size photo at specific site.
4. Complete form should be deposited in the office of your local Branch. If local branch is not available than in state office along with required fee deposition by check, DD, online or cash (by any mode of payment) etc.
Time to time the membership fee is revised by IMA headquarters, so you either visit our state / or headquarters’ website or enquire from secretary of local branch.
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
A. Life membership
2. Couple (When husband & wife both are eligible for membership)
B. Member of the Student wing
Even a medical student without completing internship or before registration in RMC, may be enrolled as a member of student wing of IMA. But he may become life member of IMA only after registration in RMC.